Love digital marketing, as well as flexibility and work/life balance? Read on for more details.
With responsibility for day-to-day management of media campaigns for key clients, the Media Lead will create and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics, leveraging an array of platforms to meet and exceed client goals. Working directly with the organization’s managing partners, this senior media professional will play a critical role in our client’s success. Aside from the required industry qualifications, we’re looking for someone who relishes the opportunity to work remotely without having to navigate management levels and hierarchy, and who appreciates hard work in tandem with flexibility. The right candidate will be able to organize themselves and their priorities largely on their own, in an environment that supports a healthy work/life balance.
- Lead the development of strategic media plans to increase awareness and leads for businesses in the healthcare, financial, and other verticals that we serve.
- Lead implementation, execution, performance analysis, and ongoing optimization recommendations.
- Remain innovative with the ability to identify short-term and long-term opportunities for clients, working largely independently.
- Keep abreast of current trends and the latest new digital advertising platforms, particularly in areas where we have clients, like healthcare.
- Oversee monthly or weekly budget reporting/schedules, and the coordination of projects and media requests.
- Expert-level Google AdWords experience required. 6+ years successfully planning, building, optimizing, testing, and reporting on campaigns.
- 4+ years experience in building, optimizing, testing, and reporting on Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and display network campaigns.
- Experience with forecasting media demand to provide informed recommendations around estimated volume.
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of managing direct response digital media campaigns with a lead generation and cost-per-lead objective. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Seasoned knowledge of Google Analytics, with excellent analytical skills.
This is a full-time position with:
- Competitive salary
- Offers incredible flexibility & work/life balance, without endless meetings and unnecessary checkpoints
Interested? Contact us through our web form for more details.