2. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you complete an online form, contact us, or participate in other activities on the website. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any other details you may knowingly provide.
We also collect information about your computer and your online activity when you visit our website. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, pages visited, and the time and date of your visit.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- Provide and operate our services
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- Send you marketing and promotional communications (opt-in only)
- Improve the website and services
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We will only share your personal information with third parties if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that sharing is necessary to protect our rights, property, safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to port your data to another service. You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
8. Contact Us